Open Unconscious Bias Training Courses
Book onto our live online Unconscious Bias training course suitable for staff, teams, managers, directors and board executives.
What Our Unconscious Bias Training Course Offers...
- How to recognise the biases.
- The 5-second rule to combat unconscious bias.
- Confidently addressing micro-aggressions and bias in the workplace.
- Strategies for reducing bias.
This course is delivered live online, by our accredited team of trainers. Our live learning unconscious bias awareness training courses are open sessions suitable for individuals, employees, managers, senior leaders and board level executives. As well as the basics, our training also includes; using understanding and addressing bias, how to mitigate the negative affects of bias and develop an inclusive culture.
Clients & Testimonials
Choose & Book Your Training
Foundation: Online Unconscious Bias 3-hour beginners training covering the basics & legal compliance.
- Suitable for all individuals employees, staff teams, managers, senior leaders and newbies.
- An exploration of the concept of unconscious bias
- Understanding & checking our own biases
- Combatting and controlling your biases
- Bias language
Advanced: Online Unconscious Bias 3-hour training for people wanting to progress, improve workplace inclusion.
- Suitable for managers, senior leaders, directors, CEO's and board level executives.
- Addressing biases in the workplace
- Limbic response to bias & code switching
- Effecting change within your organisation
- Understanding the legal implications of bias in the workplace
Refresher Unconscious Bias Training Course2-hour Refresher training to ensure you're up-to-date on all things related to Unconscious Bias.
- Suitable for all individuals who have had previous Race Awareness training & want a refresher to find out what's needed, and new.
- Social Changes & Challenges Around Bias.
- Future Considerations For Your Organisation.
- Legislation Changes Affecting Diversity and Inclusion.
Book Training For Your Team Here
Unconscious Bias Course Questions
To book onto this course, simply click the “Book Now” button. You’ll be taken to our training booking service (Setmore) where you can choose your date and time from our available Unconscious Bias training calander.
Fill in your details as instructed and pay online via debit or credit card.
Once you have for your training, you’ll receive an email confirming the training. You’ll also receive a text reminder 24-hours prior to the training date.
- Company name
- Your Name
- Email address
- Contact number
- Course name (e.g Open Foundation Unconscious Bias course)
- Names of people who you wish to have on the course, including yourself.
Our open Unconscious Bias Course include:
- Interactive workshops.
- Group exercises.
- Lived experience learning.
- Open safe space discussions.
Looking for group Unconscious Bias Course training or workshops for your employees and senior leadership team. Click here to view our in-person or virtual Foundation Unconscious Bias Training.
- Collaborative working.
- Workplace social dynamics.
- Inclusive and open discussions.
- Workplace culture.
- Become more attractive to potential stakeholders.
At Mission Diverse we believe in connecting companies with communities. Unlike some organisations, we are a non-profit company, who use the money you pay us for our training programmes, to reinvest in our Local Community Employability and Enterprise programmes.
Our employability and enterprise programmes provide education, mentoring and personal development training to people from underrepresented and disadvantaged communities. By doing this we hope to provide those from underrepresented communities with the necessary skills and knowledge to enter entrepreneurship and the workplace (…or maybe come and work in your organisation!).