Race Awareness Training: Advanced
Providing in-depth knowledge on how to identify, discuss and tackle racism in the workplace.
Some of Our Clients & Partners
- Code switching
- Understanding implied racism & racial microaggressions
- Do Black lives still matter?
- What is “white privilege” and how to have a constructive discussion around the topic.
- What is tokenism?
- What is institutional racism?
- Islamophobia awareness.
- Hate crime awareness.
Request A Quote
Book Live Online Race Awareness Training...
Helping you understand Race
In the Workplace
Racism comes in many forms. Our Race Awareness Training programme is designed to help you and your organisation identify, discuss, and tackle racist behaviours. We help you in taking positive action against any form of racism within your company through our consultancy support.
Suitable for individuals and organisations of all sectors that want to better understand, support, and engage with people of colour, to create a better and more diverse working environment.
- How diverse recruitment and teams improves sales.
- Discussion techniques on how NOT to be fearful, worried, or offended when discussing race.
- Understanding race in the workplace.
- Discussing race in a safe space.
- Understanding racial microaggression.
- Unconscious bias.
- Understanding individual, structural & institutional racism.
- Managing challenging conversations.
- Positive action.
- What is meant by “white privilege” and how not to be offended or concerned by it.
Let's Tackle Racism Head On!
Since the murder of George Floyd at the hands of the police in 2020, the need to be upfront and eliminate racism from our society has never been clearer. This starts with you, taking proactive steps to address racism within your organisation.
Racism exists in all facets of society including the workplace. By taking our Advanced Race Awareness training you’re taking a big step in the fight against racism within the workplace and our society. Don’t tolerate intolerance!
Have you and your team, never had any form of race awareness training and would like a more introductory course from which to build upon?
If you’re looking for a beginners level understanding of race awareness, click here to view our Foundation Race Awareness Training.
Race awareness training is designed to provide you with the knowledge on the various forms of racism that exist within our society and may exist within your organisation and teach you the skills to be proactive in addressing these issues.
Now more than ever it is not enough to not be racist. Now is the time to be actively anti-racist. You may be unaware of the existence or impact of racism in your organisation. Not only is discrimination in the workplace unacceptable, it can also have negative impacts on your employees and your bottom line. Employees who face race-based discrimination are more likely to report having experienced:
- A negative impact on both physical and mental health.
- Decreased motivation.
- Decrease in productivity.
Employers who do not take an active approach to combating racism within their organisation may experience:
- Low retention of black and minority ethnic employees.
- Diminished mental health of minority staff.
- Loss of sales revenue and customers due to racial coverage and bad PR.
- Toxic work culture.
- High turnover in staff due to toxic racially insensitive work culture.
- Negative impact on recruitment efforts.
Our Advanced Race Awareness Training is delivered face-to-face, with facilitated full and half-day training that includes:
- Interactive workshops.
- Focus group facilitation & analysis
- Group exercises.
- Lived experience learning.
- Open safe space discussions.
At Mission Diverse we believe in connecting companies with communities. Unlike some organisations, we are a non-profit company, who use the money you pay us for our training programmes, to reinvest in our Local Community Employability and Enterprise programmes.
Our employability and enterprise programmes provide education, mentoring and personal development training to people from underrepresented and disadvantaged communities. By doing this we hope to provide those from underrepresented communities with the necessary skills and knowledge to enter entrepreneurship and the workplace (…or maybe come and work in your company!).