All of our volunteer and intern opportunities come with introductory support training. We encourage anyone who maybe interested in this role, and also has a level of knowledge to apply.
As a social media marketer, you’ll learn:
- “Shadowing” social media manager on social media marketing activities
- Understand the use of social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram for business
- Produce creative content for use across social media channels
- Help provide ideas to develop a social media strategy
- Learn how to use social media marketing tools like Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Clout and others
- Help develop fun and creative competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation
- Source relevant multimedia content/imagery for use on social media
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms
- Liaise with social media manager via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face to provide social media updates and progress.
Unpaid role. To apply, please submit a cover letter simply explaining why you’d like to be considered for the role! We don’t need a CV. We’re not looking for the most qualified person, we’re looking for enthusiastic, forward-thinking and creative people who believe in supporting a great cause!
Please note, if you are not selected for this opportunity you can also stay up-to-date with our latest voluntary and intern roles by signing up to our mailing list.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.