Providing you with the essentials when it comes understanding and discussing workplace intersectionality.
Some of Our Clients & Partners
- Understanding intersectionality.
- The importance of workplace intersectionality.
- Intersectional discrimination (addressing its effects in the workplace).
- Advantages and disadvantages when “meeting employees at the intersection”.
- The effects of intersectional discrimination on hiring and recruitment.
- Taking an intersectional approach to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Get A Quote
Book Live Online Intersectionality Training...
Helping To Embed Inclusivity
Our aim is to help you and your organisation understand intersectionality and the challenges people experience in regards to intersectional discrimination. By raising understanding and awareness around this topic we’ll help you and your organisation overcome the barriers intersectional discrimination poses and help your organisation become a truly diverse and welcoming workplace.
- Understand Intersectionality.
- Meeting employees at the Intersection.
- Understanding how various forms of oppression and discrimination can compound on each other.
- How to address intersectional discrimination in the workplace (hiring, promotions, salaries etc.).
- How to incorporate intersectionality into your diversity and inclusion initiatives moving forward.
Meeting At The Intersection
Intersectionality training enables you and your organisation to better understand various forms of multi-layered forms of discrimination.
Our Intersectionality Training enables you and your team to understand and discuss how different personal characteristics may intersect to create unique forms of workplace discrimination.
By better understanding Intersectionality at its core, you’ll be able to better engage with customers and colleagues and ensure a more diverse and inclusive workplace.
Intersectionality Training is designed to aid you with the understanding of the various ways intersectionality and intersectional discrimination can affect your organisation.
Diversity and Inclusion is an important and extremely beneficial ethos for any organisation, however people are not monoliths and can have more than one diverse identity. It is important then, to understand how these diverse identities intersect with one another, and the compounding effect they can have on an individual when they belong to multiple oppressed or disadvantaged groups (eg. female, ethnic minority and LGBTQ+) . Understanding the challenges intersectionality can impose on an individual is essential in helping you to cultivate an inclusive work environment.
Are you and your team new to intersectionality training? Take a look at our Diversity and Inclusion Foundation Training, for a beginners introduction to diversity and inclusion, and create a base from which to build upon with Intersectionality Training at a future date.
If you and your team already had D&I training and would like to expand and deepen your knowledge around the subject, click here to view our Advanced Training.
Our Intersectionality Training is delivered face-to-face, with facilitated full and half-day training that includes:
- Interactive workshops.
- Focus group facilitation & analysis
- Group exercises.
- Lived experience learning.
- Open safe space discussions.
At Mission Diverse we believe in connecting companies with communities. Unlike some organisations, we are a non-profit company, who use the money you pay us for our training programmes, to reinvest in our Local Community Employability and Enterprise programmes.
Our employability and enterprise programmes provide education, mentoring and personal development training to people from underrepresented and disadvantaged communities. By doing this we hope to provide those from underrepresented communities with the necessary skills and knowledge to enter entrepreneurship and the workplace (…or maybe come and work in your company!).