Consulting & Diversity Training Services
Book in-person and online training support which include; Diversity & Inclusion, Race Awareness, Unconscious Bias and Refresher Training.
What Our Diversity Training Services Include
Training & Consulting Services
We offer a variety training services that support you and your team navigate the world of diversity and inclusion. We offer Diversity & Inclusion training, Race Awareness, Culture, Bias and Inclusive Leadership support to organisations, globally.
In Person or Online Training
All of our diversity and inclusion training services are delivered in person or online, hosted by our Mission Diverse trainers and facilitators. We provide varied levels of training to suit you, with Refresher, Foundation, Advanced Senior Leadership training activities available to support a range of learners.
Our Diversity & Consulting Training Services
Diversity & Inclusion
- Our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion training will and support help you and your team embed best practice within your organisation, and develop an inclusive company culture.
- Our Race awareness training enables you & your employees to better understand, address and engage with all colleagues and clients in an inclusive manner from different races, faiths & cultures.
- Our Unconscious Bias training helps you & your team understand, raise awareness & reduce biases that we know everyone holds, as well as remove the negative workplace impacts.
Open Live Online Individual Training Courses
- Our live online training courses are held twice a month, all year round to suit your diary. Our training is open to any and all individuals who want to train, retrain, refresh and develop
Diverse Consultancy & Advertising Services
- Our team works with you and your organisation to fully engage, or re-engage key stakeholders to present a unified, diverse, and inclusive message to employees and consumers.
Damage Limitation & Prevention Strategies
- Our damage limitation and crisis management services works to limit public and private damage and exposure that your organisation may currently be facing around culture and diversity.
Some of Our Clients & Partners
Frequently Asked Diversity Training Services
Our Diversity training services are delivered online and in person throughout the course of the year. Here’s how to book your training…
Our diversity training services include:
- Interactive workshops.
- Group exercises.
- Lived experience learning.
- Open safe space discussions.
- In person or virtual focus groups.
- Workplace observations.
- Employee interactions.
- Company recommendations.
At Mission Diverse we believe in connecting companies with communities. Unlike some organisations, we are a non-profit company, who use the money you pay us for our training programmes, to reinvest in our Local Community Employability and Enterprise programmes.
Our employability and enterprise programmes provide education, mentoring and personal development training to people from underrepresented and disadvantaged communities. By doing this we hope to provide those from underrepresented communities with the necessary skills and knowledge to enter entrepreneurship and the workplace (…or maybe come and work in your company!).
Have you and your team never really had any D&I support, but want to raise awareness and improve their understanding?
If you’re looking for a beginners introduction to understanding Diversity and Inclusion, click here to view our Foundation Training.
- Collaborative working.
- Workplace social dynamics.
- Inclusive and open discussions.
- Workplace culture.
- Become more attractive to potential stakeholders.