Open Diversity And Inclusion Training Courses
Book onto our live online diversity and inclusion training course suitable for all staff, managers, directors and board executives.
What Our Diversity And Inclusion Course
- Build your confidence when discussing matters of diversity and inclusion.
- Engage and communicate with diverse communities and client bases.
- Become a more inclusive leader within your organisation.
- Improve your ability to review and revamp your D&I policies and procedures
- Stay up to date with UN Sustainable Development Goals & ISO Compliance.
This course is delivered virtually, by our accredited team of trainers. Our live learning diversity and inclusion training course are open sessions suitable for individuals, employees, managers, senior leaders and board level executives. As well as the basics, our training also includes; using diverse and inclusive language without fear, driving workplace culture and change, meaning positive action and less token gestures.
Clients & Testimonials
Choose & Book Your Training
Refresher Diversity & Inclusion Training Course2-hour Refresher training to ensure you're up-to-date on all things related to D&I.
- Suitable for all individuals with previous Diversity & Inclusion training and want a refresher session to find out what's needed and new.
- Using Inclusive Language & Communication.
- Societal Changes Affecting Diversity and Inclusion.
- Legislation Changes Affecting Diversity and Inclusion.
- Future Considerations.
Foundation: Online Diversity & Inclusion Training Course3-hour beginners training covering Diversity & Inclusion basics & legal compliance.
- Suitable for all individuals employees, staff teams, managers, senior leaders and EDI newbies.
- Understanding Your Legal Obligations Under The Equality Act (2010).
- Protected Characteristics.
- Individual, Structural, Institutional & Implied Discrimination.
- Mental & Physical Health Implications of Workplace Diversity & Inclusion.
Advanced: Online Diversity & Inclusion Training Course4-hour training for people wanting to progress, improve & embed workplace D&I.
- Suitable for managers, senior leaders, directors, CEO's and board level executives.
- Developing Inclusive Policies & Procedures.
- Constructively Challenging Discrimination.
- Inclusive Support Mechanisms for Employees & Colleagues.
- Driving Cultural Change.
- Meaningful Positive Action.
Book Training For Your Team Here
Diversity And Inclusion Course Questions
To book onto this course, simply click the “Book Now” button. You’ll be taken to our training booking service (Setmore) where you can choose your date and time from our available training calander.
Fill in your details as instructed and pay online via debit or credit card.
Once you have for your training, you’ll receive an email confirming the training. You’ll also receive a text reminder 24-hours prior to the training date.
Please note if you wish to book training for a group of people. Email us on [email protected] with the following details:
- Company name
- Your Name
- Email address
- Contact number
- Course name (e.g Open diversity and inclusions course)
- Names of people who you wish to have on the course, including yourself.
Our open Diversity And Inclusion Course include:
- Interactive workshops.
- Group exercises.
- Lived experience learning.
- Open safe space discussions.
Looking for group Diversity And Inclusion Course training or workshops for your employees and senior leadership team. Click here to view our in-person or virtual Foundation Diversity & Inclusion Training.
- Collaborative working.
- Workplace social dynamics.
- Inclusive and open discussions.
- Workplace culture.
- Become more attractive to potential stakeholders.
At Mission Diverse we believe in connecting companies with communities. Unlike some organisations, we are a non-profit company, who use the money you pay us for our training programmes, to reinvest in our Local Community Employability and Enterprise programmes.
Our employability and enterprise programmes provide education, mentoring and personal development training to people from underrepresented and disadvantaged communities. By doing this we hope to provide those from underrepresented communities with the necessary skills and knowledge to enter entrepreneurship and the workplace (…or maybe come and work in your organisation!).