Diversity and Inclusion Training: Advanced
Diversity and Inclusion Training:
Helping You Become the UK’s Most Inclusive Employer by creating real conversations and actionable change to support, engage and develop your workforce.
Helping You Easily Navigate
Diversity & Inclusion
Our Advanced Diversity and Inclusion support provides your organisation with detailed reporting, research, and conversation-based training to develop a more inclusive and diverse environment for you and your team. Suitable for individuals and organisations across all sectors.
Why Choose Us...
- The top-down approach to EDI (Executive, Board level and Senior Management Diversity and Inclusion Training).
- Understanding employees’ challenges.
- How to speak about diversity without fear.
- Empowering employees through inclusive discussions.
- Token gestures vs Positive action.
- Implied discrimination or Unconscious bias?
- Body language and behaviour.
Some of Our Clients & Partners
Additional Consultancy Services
- Bespoke and Advanced Diversity and Inclusion Leadership Development programmes.
- Policy development and assessment support.
- Diversity and Inclusion workplace audits.
- Company demographic and psychographic research.
Request A Quote
Got Any Questions?
Here are some frequently asked questions that we thought may help you. Better yet, contact us for a quote or request a call-back here
At Mission Diverse we believe in connecting companies with communities. Unlike some organisations, we are a non-profit company, who use the money you pay us for our training programmes, to reinvest in our Local Community Employability and Enterprise programmes.
Our employability and enterprise programmes provide education, mentoring and personal development training to people from underrepresented and disadvantaged communities. By doing this we hope to provide those from underrepresented communities with the necessary skills and knowledge to enter entrepreneurship and the workplace (…or maybe come and work in your company!).
Our Advanced Diversity and Inclusion Training is delivered face-to-face, with facilitated full and half-day training that includes:
- Interactive workshops.
- Group exercises.
- Lived experience learning.
- Open safe space discussions.
- In person or virtual focus groups.
- Workplace observations.
- Employee interactions.
- Company recommendations.
Have you and your team never really had any D&I support, but want to raise awareness and improve their understanding?
If you’re looking for a beginners introduction to understanding Diversity and Inclusion, click here to view our Foundation Training.
- Diversity refers to the various different characteristics represented within a group of people.
- Inclusion is the acceptance of people from a range of different cultures and backgrounds, and making sure everyone is treated fairly and equally.
Implementing our advanced level Diversity and Inclusion Training into your organisation can benefit:
- Collaborative working.
- Workplace social dynamics.
- Inclusive and open discussions.
- Workplace culture.
- Become more attractive to potential stakeholders.
Our 4-Phase Approach
Improving workplace diversity and inclusion is not an overnight process. This is why we take on a developmental and continuous approach to developing diversity and inclusion.
- Assessment and Training.
- Review, Report and Support.
- Develop and Diversify.
- Continued Consultancy and Development.